We Continue To Serve
Your safety remains our primary concern. You can be assured that we always have and will continue to follow the CDC’s Universal Safety Precautions, that assume all persons carry unknown infectious diseases. All instruments and surfaces are disinfected and sterilized between patients to kill all bacteria and viruses. We continue to use barriers such as masks, gloves, and PPE or enhanced PPE appropriate to the service provided.
What we are doing to promote the health & safety of our patients and community:
- Educating our patients on symptoms of COVID-19: Symptoms include but are not limited to a fever, shortness of breath, and a dry cough.
- Continuing to serve Emergency Patients by appointment.
- We closely follow all public information, and comply with guidelines from the ADA, CDC, and our State.
Emergency “Tele-Dental” Exams:
- As a commitment to our patients and their oral health, we offer advice and appropriate emergency care via remote Tele-Dental visits. Voice and video (FaceTime or Zoom) technology will be used as necessary. Just like Tele-Medicine, this technology reduces the need for patients to travel, and serves to further protect our community.
- How to Schedule: Call 970-625-1696 to schedule a remote virtual exam and consultation with Dr. Cappelli.
In-Person Protocols for Patient and Team Protection:
- No appointment? Please do not enter unnecessarily
- Avoid the waiting room: Call from your car to let us know you have arrived.
- Upon arrival, before entering, each patient will be screened per ADA guidelines (code D0190). Questions will confirm your dental concern, determine if you have been experiencing any fever or respiratory symptoms, if you have been exposed to a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if you have traveled or been in close contact with persons who have traveled to hotspots in the USA or abroad in the past 14 days.
- Waiting room seating is limited to 3 patients who have appointments, seated 6+ feet apart in adherence to social distancing guidelines.
- Patients with fever above 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37.77 centigrade), or with symptoms of the COVID-19, may be asked to reschedule appointments after 21 days to avoid community spread of the virus. Your temperature will be measured with a no-contact infrared thermometer.
- You will be asked to pre-rinse with a peroxide mouthwash prior to service in order to reduce the viral and bacterial load in the mouth.
Above and Beyond:
- Complete air exchange and purification
- 4X per hour and overnight to scrub all bacteria and viruses
WELCOME TO OUR OFFICE
We’ll Take Great Care of You